OT: Bloody Moon Lunar Eclipse is beginning right NOW: 11pm Monday
2014-04-15 06:04:27 UTC
The Great Sky Monster is already munching on the left
side of the Moon. Don your vampire garb and begin the
howling! :-)

More details here:

http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/Total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-to-be-5396401.php

The sky is slightly overcast here (near I-280 and Hwy 85)
but the Moon is visible and the blood should begin running
shortly.
Keith Keller
2014-04-15 07:46:10 UTC
The Great Sky Monster is already munching on the left
side of the Moon. Don your vampire garb and begin the
howling! :-)
I'm sure Yahoo will ruin it somehow. ;-)

--keith
--
kkeller-***@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)
d***@54.usenet.us.com
2014-04-15 18:59:55 UTC
The sky is slightly overcast here (near I-280 and Hwy 85)
but the Moon is visible and the blood should begin running
shortly.
When I looked at about 11:30, I could see the moon though the foggy mist,
which seemed to lift at just the right time.

By the time the sliver disappeared, the sky was clear.

I could see that the moon was a globe, instead of a white disk.