Hotspot Box and Antenna?
Bhairitu
2014-09-21 20:09:30 UTC
On my walk the other morning in a nearby park I noticed this metal box
on the utility pole across the street and it is wired up to a couple of
antennas. I dropped by and took a picture of it this morning. There
are others in the neighborhood. This doesn't appear to be connected to
any of the cables on the line yet. One of the fiber cables would be
U-Verse and possibly the other Astound. The middle coax would be
Comcast. I'm thinking this could be a Comcast hotspot setup though I
haven't found this gear doing a related search.

https://flic.kr/p/pk9jQ6

There appears to be an open Xfinity hotspot in my neighborhood but it is
not this.
Roy
2014-09-21 22:37:09 UTC
Post by Bhairitu
On my walk the other morning in a nearby park I noticed this metal box
on the utility pole across the street and it is wired up to a couple of
antennas. I dropped by and took a picture of it this morning. There
are others in the neighborhood. This doesn't appear to be connected to
any of the cables on the line yet. One of the fiber cables would be
U-Verse and possibly the other Astound. The middle coax would be
Comcast. I'm thinking this could be a Comcast hotspot setup though I
haven't found this gear doing a related search.
https://flic.kr/p/pk9jQ6
There appears to be an open Xfinity hotspot in my neighborhood but it is
not this.
Might be a the local FTTN fiber to coax box with hotspot capability