Is eternal-september out of business?
SMS
2014-03-05 16:01:51 UTC
Their web site has been down for days, and it's no longer possible to
post via their servers.
Travis James
2014-03-05 16:10:01 UTC
Post by SMS
Their web site has been down for days, and it's no longer possible to
post via their servers.
I think it's just their random flakiness. I had that happen yesterday,
but I am posting from their server now.
Peter Lawrence
2014-03-05 19:41:15 UTC
Post by SMS
Their web site has been down for days, and it's no longer possible to
post via their servers.
I think it's just their random flakiness. I had that happen yesterday, but I
am posting from their server now.
Yes, I'm able to post from their servers too.

A couple of days ago I wasn't able.

- Peter
David Kaye
2014-03-05 20:16:13 UTC
Their web site has been down for days, and it's no longer possible to post
via their servers.
Maybe they hate you; I'm posting from there right now, as I did about 8
hours ago as well...\