SF 911 Question
2014-07-07 20:12:30 UTC
Knowing that it's not appropriate here, I've posted a question about SF's
911 service to comp.dcom.telecom.tech for anybody who may have the answer to
my questions. So far I've had no replies there, so I thought I'd engage the
brain trust here. Thanks.

2014-07-07 23:29:13 UTC
Knowing that it's not appropriate here, I've posted a question about SF's
911 service to comp.dcom.telecom.tech for anybody who may have the answer to
my questions. So far I've had no replies there, so I thought I'd engage the
brain trust here. Thanks.
Hi David,

There's a reply there now -- mine -- confirmed by the SFPD website. :-)

Thad
Otto Pylot
2014-07-12 18:00:56 UTC
Knowing that it's not appropriate here, I've posted a question about SF's
911 service to comp.dcom.telecom.tech for anybody who may have the answer to
my questions. So far I've had no replies there, so I thought I'd engage the
brain trust here. Thanks.
A little late to the party but I too have posted what the SJPD suggests
we do when using a cell phone to place an emergency call.
--
Deja Moo: I've seen this bullshit before. Please respond to: ***@invalid.net
replacing invalid with sonic.