VOIP provider
2014-06-23 23:36:01 UTC
I am looking for a Voip provider for a client (commercial type). I know
about voicepulse, ringcarrier, callcenetric. I know someone here has
mentioned some others but the memory is going fast.

Its going to have to go through a gateway to convert to T1 for a legacy PBX.
David Arnstein
2014-06-24 22:07:47 UTC
I am looking for a Voip provider for a client (commercial type). I know
about voicepulse, ringcarrier, callcenetric. I know someone here has
mentioned some others but the memory is going fast.
You can consider voip.ms as well.

I have used Callcentric and voip.ms. I find them to be similar in
terms of reliability and features. Callcentric is a bit easier to use.
Voip.ms offers multiple servers that are geographically dispersed.
This might reduce the possibility of catastrophic failure. I certainly
hope so.

Voip.ms has a lot of features for resellers. These features might
allow you to add value to your customer. At a minimum: you could
manage the service for him.
--
David Arnstein (00)
arnstein+***@pobox.com {{ }}